There is no question that women’s perfumes are some of the most popular products in the world. Pakistani women, in particular, are known for their love of strong and fragrant scents. So if you’re looking for a new perfume to add to your collection or just starting and don’t know where to begin, we’ve got you covered.
Recently, many local brands have launched excellent perfume collection that arrives in nice packaging. These perfumes’ unique and long-lasting fragrances can be the perfect memorable gift for any occasion.
Women usually prefer to wear fresh floral scents paired with spicy and fruity notes. Anything that screams warmth and exudes femininity, sophistication, and sensuality. Younger ladies opt for flattering and feisty scents that blend florals and spices.
Most Popular Long Lasting Ladies Perfumes in Pakistan
We’ve compiled a list of Pakistan’s best ladies’ perfumes that are long-lasting, attractive, and not too heavy on the pocket. This article reviewed Pakistani and international brands’ best and most popular ladies perfumes.
1. Junaid Jamshed Perfume – Bloom Pour Femme
If you are hunting for a scent with a great smell, look no further. Bloom Pour Femme by J. Fragrances come in striking floral packaging with a long-lasting and delicate aroma.
This Junaid Jamshed fragrance is refreshing, and its subtle pink shade makes for a lovely perfume. The main notes are peony, citrus, and rose – all of which derive a floral and fruity feeling.
- How to use it: J. Fragrances recommends spraying the scent on your neck, wrists, and behind ears for an all-around unforgettable experience. This will elongate the fragrance. A Bloom Pour Femme bottle includes 100ml.
- Where to buy it: This scent is available in all J. Fragrances outlets throughout the country. Alternatively, you can visit their website to purchase. The original cost of the bottle is PKR 3,000.
2. Bonanza Satrangi Perfume – Falak
This fragrance is a strong representation of elegance and sophistication. These perfumes’ gorgeous, special packaging makes them perfect for any creative mind. If you desire berries, Falak belongs in your wardrobe.
The main notes of Falak are peach, raspberry, plum, and strawberry. These notes have been blended with rose to offer a fresh and rare perfume.
- How to use it: Bonanza Satrangi is advised to spray it on your clothes instead on hot days. The quantity is 100ml in each bottle.
- Where to buy it: The Falak perfume can be purchased in Bonanza Satrangi outlets. In addition, you can buy it online at the original cost of Falak is PKR 2,980.
3. Waseem Badami Women Perfume – Sweet Fantasy
Sweet Fantasy perfume is a perfect option if a strong smell isn’t your cup of tea and you are hunting for a long-lasting yet subtle scent. You can feel the soft petals beneath your feet and gently hear pitter-patter raindrops against lush green leaves. The enticing aroma is sweet, and floral, yet spicy simultaneously – just like walking into a rose garden after fresh showers.
Whether you are going to work or there’s a celebration, the delicious fragrance of this perfume will make you smell like a holiday treat. The packaging of this product is sleek and feminine, with the colour pink.
- How to use it: Spraying it on the pulse points or clothes from a distance is advised. This will make the scent prolonged. Then, apply it to ensure the perfume stays breezy and soft.
- Where to buy it: On the official website, purchase this lovely scent for PKR 2,350.
4. Khaadi Ladies Perfume – Orange Blossom
The citrusy notes in this charming perfume reflect lemon and orange, which brings an unknown magical element. The citrusy aroma after a long day will make you want to burst into freshness. This refreshing and uplifting scent will help you to feel bright, alive and ready for anything.
The main notes are orange citrus paired with a subtle trace of vanilla. The packaging is secure, so the customer can safely receive it through the delivery service. Its charming bottle makes it a special gift for your loved ones or your collection. The mist showed a bright orange shade to depict the feminine and fun feel.
- How to use it: Since Orange Blossom is so long-lasting, it’s up to you whether to spray it on your attire or pulse points. A bottle contains 100ml.
- Where to buy it: Visit the Khaadi store in Pakistan to purchase Orange Blossom at PKR 2,290.
Read more: Khaadi Winter New Arrival
5. J. Ladies Perfume – Moonlight
If you’re looking for a fragrance out of this world, look no further than Moonlight. It has an exotic scent and comes in unique packaging with plenty to offer. The bottle and box have an outer appearance of a romantic, shining just like the moon.
But Moonlight by J. Fragrances is extraordinary as it combines the smell of amber and honey with floral tones. You can imagine walking through a paradise of flowers and fruits, and it’s so lush with dew that you can’t help but feel enamoured.
You will smell the pleasing smells of flowers and wet tree bark through Moonlight. This scent will make a permanent impression on everyone, no matter where you go.
- How to use it: Lightly spray this flowery scent behind the ears, on your neck and wrists for a deliciously light aroma. One bottle includes 90ml.
- Where to buy it: This perfect scent is priced at PKR 2,900. You can buy it from the official website or any J. fragrances outlet.
Read more: Style Bags New Collection
6. Chanel Perfume – Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
This is a sparkling, irresistibly sensual, bold scent. It’s a modern composition with a fresh and deep character. Orange note awakens the senses, whereas May rose and jasmine reveal a transparent heart. The fragrance finally unfurls with upgraded hints of vetiver and patchouli.
Read more: Best Handbags Brands in Pakistan
7. Gucci Perfume – Guilty Pour Femme
Natural fragrances and top-notch floral notes are fused to embody fearlessness and freedom. At the top, you’ll smell a Mediterranean fruit called Mandora, pink pepper and bergamot. In the heart notes, violet rose and lilac is layered with geranium oil. And at the base, amber is laced with patchouli.
Read more: Top 10 Shoe Brands in Pakistan for Ladies
8. Tom Ford Perfume – Velvet Orchid Lumière
The first thing you’ll notice about this scent is how bright and uplifting it smells. The mandarin, Italian bergamot, and rum give off a sweet aroma that honey complements beautifully, with hints of orchid Rose Jasmine to round everything out nicely.
Wrapping it Up
Here ends our detailed guide on local and foreign brands’ top-tier perfumes for women in Pakistan. All the perfumes mentioned above are not only the most popular and budget-friendly, but these are safe, boast outstanding quality, and arrive in aesthetic packaging. Therefore, when looking for new ladies perfumes for your loved ones or yourself, it is essential to consider these suggestions.
You may be interested in: Best Perfumes for Men in Pakistan