Zinc is needed for activities of over 200 types of enzymes. Lack of zinc will cause an imbalance in our body, this is why zinc is known as “flower of life”. Studies and researches done by scientists’ show the malformation is significantly related to lack of zinc intake. Therefore, during pregnancy, we need zinc to ensure the fetus is well developed.
Zinc helps in the multiplication, development and growth of cells. Insufficient intake of zinc will slow down the development of children and may cause small body frame. It is also significantly related to the intellectual development of the children as well as to strengthen the body immune system, maintaining and helps the development of eyesight.
- Essential for normal growth and development of reproductive organs.
- It is useful in the maintenance of visceral organs in the body.
- It helps eye health by converting Vitamin A to its biologically active form to fight foggy vision & short-sightedness.
- It combats infertility, low sperm count, impotence, hormonal imbalances and frigidity.
- It helps libido by improving sex drive and preventing premature ejaculation.
- It helps prevent cancers and stomach ulcers.
Who Zinc Capsules is suitable for?
- Adults and children who have an impaired sense of taste and smell.
- Adults who are consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tannins found in tea, high fibre, vegetarian diets or alcohol.
- Adults who are suffering from stress disorders.
- Adults with poor immune or reproductive health.
- Men who want to maintain a healthy prostate and healthy sexual function.
- Adults with a family history of age-related.
- Children aged 3-7 years, 1 x 1 capsule daily
- Children aged 7-10 years, 1 x 1-2 capsules daily
- Children between 10-14 years, 1-2 x daily 2 capsules per day
- Adults 1-3 x 2 capsules daily